What is Credit Repair?
In the last 10 years, credit repair has become a necessary process for keeping your financial life healthy, just like out-patient surgery, or drive-up oil changes. The complex network of information exchange necessary to maintain the credit records of millions of Americans could be compared to the complex interstate and highway networks that make up major cities. Although they work quite well most of the time, accidents do occur, especially in large businesses, that’s why it’s important for them to always have Business Debit Cards.
A recent study indicated that 79% of consumers have some kind of error or inaccuracy on their credit report.
Most people have potentially damaging inaccuracies on their reports that could be hurting their scores. Credit repair is the process of identifying errors, disputing the information in question, and monitoring the bureaus to make sure the corrections are made to your report.
About Better Qualified
Better Qualified began serving consumers with inaccurate credit reports in 2003. We have been a preferred partner of Mortgage Brokers, Realtors, Bankers etc.. We have also maintained a high rating with the Better Business Bureau during our years in business, las vegas credit repair is commonly listed in the top-five credit repair companies by independent reviewers.
Our services are the result of years of experience disputing errors and removing inaccuracies from credit reports. Our Credit Experts are trained in the time-tested methods we have developed and receive ongoing training on the most up to date credit repair laws and techniques. Try to avoid the so-called ChexSystems removal services, you’d better fill a ChexSystems dispute by yourself.
Credit Repair Guidelines
The Federal Trade Commission has published a number of guidelines for consumers to follow when researching credit repair services. Here’s how Veracity compares with those guidelines:
The company wants you to pay for credit repair services before they provide any services. Under the Credit Repair Organizations Act, credit repair companies cannot require you to pay until they have completed the services they have promised.
- Better Qualified does not charge you a setup fee until we have built your CORE Credit Profile in our system and contacted you to begin building your personal credit plan of action. After the initial fee, our services are billed “in arrears” which means we work for a month on your credit case before billing you for that month.
Most credit reports are inaccurate and sometimes doesn’t tell you your rights and what you can do for yourself for free.
- Better Qualified makes no claims that credit repair can’t be a DIY project (more info on DIY credit repair). We also list all the rights of credit consumers, on our site, right here: Consumer Rights.
The company recommends that you do not contact any of the three major national credit reporting companies directly.
- Although it is not typically necessary with Better Qualified service, we would never tell you not to contact the credit bureaus.
The company tells you they can get rid of most or all the negative credit information in your credit report, even if that information is accurate and current.
- Better Qualified does not challenge accurate information. Our credit repair service is for the removal of inaccurate or outdated information. We do not promise to remove information of any kind.
The company suggests that you try to invent a “new” credit identity – and then, a new credit report – by applying for an Employer Identification Number to use instead of your Social Security number.
- Better Qualified has never, will never, and does not suggest this.
The company advises you to dispute all the information in your credit report, regardless of its accuracy or timeliness.
- We do not suggest you do this at all. Our interface allows you to tell us exactly which accounts or records are inaccurate and which are accurate. In this way, we are able to focus on only the accounts that matter.