This notice is for customers of Better Qualified, LLC and affiliated companies. This Notice tells you the kind of information we collect and with whom we share it, and how we protect it. This Notice only applies to consumers who are indebted on personal, family or household purpose debt. We may not collect or disclose all of the categories described in this Notice in every transaction.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you (“Personal Information”)from the following sources:
1. Information we receive from the person or company that assigned or sold your indebtedness to us, which may include information on credit applications or other forms;
2. Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance and payments; and
3. Information we receive from third parties, such as consumer reporting agencies.
Except as required or permitted by law, we do not disclose to third parties information we obtain from you or others that is Personal Information, including information: from credit applications; from consumer credit reports; from verification of your information; and from credit references.
Otherwise, we may disclose Personal Information about you, as a present or former customer, to:
1. Companies that perform services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
2. Our affiliate companies;
3. Non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
We restrict access to Personal Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard the Personal Information.
You may have other privacy protections under some state laws. We reserve the right to change or modify this Notice at any time, as we may decide or as may be required by applicable law.